Cookies are files that store and retrieve information about the user's browsing habits. The information obtained is related, for example, to the number of pages visited, the language, the place from which it is accessed, the number of new users, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the time the visit lasts, the browser or the computer from which the visit is made or the application is executed.
Specifically, the user consents that ERGONOMIKA may use the following cookies:
According to the entity that manages them:
- Own: they are sent to the user's terminal from a domain or equipment managed by ERGONOMIKA.
- Third-party: they are sent to the user's terminal from a computer or domain managed by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
According to the period of time they remain active:
- Session: they collect and store data while the user accesses the Web Site.
- Persistent: they collect data stored in the terminal and are accessed and processed during the defined period.
According to their purpose:
- Technical: allow navigation through the Web Site and the use of different services that exist in them (for example, control traffic and data communication, make the process of purchasing an order, etc.).
- Customization: these allow access to the service based on predefined characteristics (e.g. language, browser type, etc.).
- Analytical: they allow the monitoring and analysis of user behavior (e.g., for measuring web activity, user profiling, etc.).
- Advertising and behavioral advertising: allow the management of advertising spaces and store information on user behavior through continuous observation of browsing habits that allow the development of specific profiles to offer advertising.
The user can configure his browser to accept or reject, by default, all cookies or to receive a notice of receipt of each cookie and decide at that time its implementation or not.
The procedures for blocking and deleting cookies may differ from one Internet browser to another, so the user should refer to the instructions provided by the Internet browser, such as those detailed below:
- Internet Explorer cookie settings
- Firefox cookie settings
- Google Chrome cookie settings
- Safari cookie settings
- Opera cookie settings
These browsers are subject to updates or modifications, so we cannot guarantee that they will be fully compliant with the browser version.